Our Commitment to Sustainability
Posted on 15th February, 2022
Here are the top 7 ways we are committed to helping our plant.
- KEGJOY™ is proud to keep thousands if not millions of single use bottles from ending up in landfills. We have two types of kegs - stainless steel ones that are cleaned and reused as well as one-way kegs that can be recycled. A KEGJOY™ draft program can fully replace bottles/cans in an office saving up to 85lbs of waste per employee per year.
- We also encourage using refillable vessels or glassware instead of single use cups when enjoying on tap beverages, especially at work or home.
- In addition, KEGJOY™ is committed to helping curb air pollution by optimizing our vehicle routes.
- We save trees by going paperless as much as possible.
- We've started adopting electric vehicles into our fleet and our home office is powered by the sun.
- We source local products as much as possible.
- We believe in zero waste and gladly (and always) donate products to homeless shelters, community organizations and hospital staff before throwing it into landfills.